Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Welcome

Hello everyone and welcome to Early Childhood Ministry at Park Chapel - a place for parents and volunteers of Park Chapel Christian Church to visit the Early Childhood Ministry. My name is Carole Miller and I am the Early Childhood Director. I have been at Park Chapel since late 2006 and I so love working with the wonderful volunteers, parents and especially the children that I get to share with on a regular basis. I have launched this site to help facilitate communication and resource support.

We use a wonderful curriculum at Park Chapel in the Early Childhood area called My First Look. For parents and volunteers reading this, I'm sure you would enjoy taking a look at the First Look website at ReThink's My First Look.

The Children's Ministry goal is to minister to each child and their family by showing them the eternal love and saving grace of Jesus Christ. In Early Childhood, My First Look curriculum provides the first chance to make a lasting impression about a heavenly Father as we teach them three main truths: God Made Me, God Loves Me, and Jesus Wants To Be My Friend Forever.

What if you learned about your heavenly Father so early in life that you never lived a day without believing that He really loves you. Do you think that if a 4 yr old really believes God loves them, it would make a difference when they are 14, when they are 24? Do you think it would change their future?

The Children's Ministry team is here for you and would love to answer any questions you might have. We would also like to share concerns and definitely "praises". Contact me at camiller@parkchapel.org

Please visit parkchapel.org for more general information about the ministries at Park Chapel.

God bless you,
Carole Miller
Early Childhood Director
Park Chapel Christian Church
Greenfield, Indiana





No comments:

Post a Comment