Friday, February 11, 2011

There's Gonna Be a Party.....


Good Afternoon All .....During February in the
Early Childhood Department our Bottom Line
is that Jesus Loves Me

Last week, we learned about "The Great Banquet", Luke 14:16-24 and that Jesus loves Everyone!

Jesus told a story about a man who was preparing a BIG party. He had invited many people to come, but when the day of the big party arrived and the message was sent out "Come, everything is ready, those invited had all kinds of excuses why they could not come. "I've got to go grocery shopping", "I'm going to be playing with my friend", "I'm tired and need to take a nap", "I want to try out my new video game".

The owner of the house was very upset and ordered his helper to go out into the streets of the town, country roads, to go everywhere and invite all people he saw. The man wanted his house to be full at the party. Many came, but there was still room. The door was closed to the party and the master said, "I tell you not one of those who were invited and made excuses will get a taste of my dinner."

When Jesus asks you to come to His party, drop everything. This is one party you won't want to miss. If you accept Jesus' invitation, you will live with Him in heaven. He will make a place for you there and you will party with Him forever!


What we will be learning the remainder of February:

2/13/11 - Jesus wants to spend time with me. "Road to Emmaus"...Luke 24:13-17, 28-31
2/20/11 - Jesus cares for me. "Washes Feet" ...John 13:1-15
2/27/11 - Jesus wants me to love others. "The Good Samaritan" ...Luke 10:25-37

If you would like to sing this month's Worship song with your children, "Yes, Jesus Loves Me", drop me a note at the e-mail below and I will have a copy available for you at the Security Check-In on Sunday.

Some important upcoming dates:

Sunday, March 20....Volunteer Roundtable/Luncheon (Kindergarten)....1:00-3:00pm
Sunday, April 10.... Parent/Infant Dedication....4:00-6:00pm
Sunday, May 15 ... Volunteer Roundtable/Luncheon (Preschool)....1:00-3:oopm
Sunday, May 22 ... Kindergarten Graduation/Luncheon ....1:30-3:00pm
Sunday, June 5 ... Promotion Sunday
June 20-24, 2011 ...VBS
Sunday, June 26 ...Volunteer/Roundtable/Luncheon (2's) ....1:00-3:00pm
Sunday, July 24 ... Volunteer/Roundtable/Luncheon (1's) .... 1:00-3:00pm

As always, I love sharing this time with you. I'm always available at camiller@parkchapel.org


No comments:

Post a Comment